** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Relocating...

Well. Xanga hasn't been as entertaining as I had hoped lately. I've decided to relocate my posts back to their original site. The one that no one used to know about. I've consequently deleted all my old posts, or rather, hid them from prying eyes. Fun, fun. I think you'll all like my posts over here though, see, in this area ANYONE can leave comments. None of that "only members" B.S. It's not fair that you have to sign up to say 'whatcha' gotta say. I'm all about advocating the freedom of speech (nearly as much as tattoos) even if I don't want to hear what you've got. So comment away punks.

School has been a dull blur lately. We've been laid off at work. I'm just ready for the semester to be over so that I can go to Lene-town and work like an illegal immigrant all summer. I'm hoping to put away a few grand. We're talking 2 to 3 jobs. I'm going to hussle hard. It'll probably get ugly. Or maybe it'll be beautiful. Hard to say. Plans are starting to come together and I'm starting to lay down a few bricks in the wall of my future. We're starting the base of a sky-scraper folks, it's going to be INTENSE. I think you'll be glad, at some point in your life, that you knew me. That goes for everyone. Even the haters. (I show love, even if you ain't show love back.) Yea, Dat's me. Haha, but I show some hate too. Haha.

I had some blood work done today. That's always fun, especially when they can't find your vein or it does that lovely roll-over trick. Fun. It's all a part of my "Nickle to Dime Scheme." The one everyone has heard very little about lately. Anyways, most of my numbers were looking good. I've got to do some work on my HDL Cholesterol, it's a smidge low, and then I've got to do some work on my LDL, it was borderline. My overall Cholesterol and Triglycerides were perfect though, my blood pressure was also good. The next thing I'm thinking about getting done is a Percent Body Fat measurement. If you bust out your local BMI chart and I give you my stats, it ain't pretty, in fact I'm considered "OBESE" in the crimson area of DEATH on the chart. Haha. If you know me, I hope to God you don't think I fall in that category. I may be thick...but damn, Obese? I'm trying to present myself with sizeable weight loss with out hurting my body. It's kind of tricky. Especially when you've experimented with some HIGHLY unhealthy ways of weightloss but got results. Interesting. Hmm...

I suppose that's enough for now. More posts to come.
--KBarnes

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Rach said…

    OMG! Obese?! Hell no! What chart they usin over there? The CosmoGirl measurements?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home