** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Oh what a Day.

So I went all of this week thinking that the ASU Talent Show was on Thursday the 8th. Funny thing there is no Thursday the 8th in April 2005 and every poster on the ASU campus clearly states "Talent Show April 6th." Well. After a stunned realization as the UCPC coordinator called me and then some futal attempts at hitting crazy notes such as a high C-sharp at a moments notice, I just gave it up. I did not perform in the talent show. I'm a little bummed, but it is my own stupid fault. I wish I was more organized, had I been, I would have known what the hell was going on. I'm a little depressed that I didn't get to sing. And I feel like I let everyone down. I didn't mean to let y'all down, honest. I really need to get my shit together.

Other then that, things are still going well. I'm officially about one grand in debt. It's a lovely feeling. To have all these things that I want, yet know I can't afford them. Yep, it's great for the soul. Lucky for me I only need about 3 weeks and a steady job to pay that off. I'll work on it this summer. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy living the high life. Haha.

Much Love.
--KBarnes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home