** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hmmm...

This morning, I opened my eyes and nearly fell out of bed. It was 9:40am. I missed both my classes today. Completely overslept. That is terrible. I'm turning out to be the worst college kid ever. This weeks been, overall, a good week. BUT DAMN. It's had it's pitfalls too. I mean, I wasn't prepared for the talent show, I overslept today, there's been a few days that people have pissed me off. Hmm...We won't reflect too hard on the week though. No point. -- Still unsure as to what I'm going to be doing this weekend. Tomorrow is Friday though, and that's what really matters. Haha. Just have an 8 o'clock-er and then I'm done for the day. That sounds beautiful.

I've decided my current favorite song is from The Massacre, "Just a Lil Bit." I'm pretty sure if they'd remix it that it would go crazy in the clubs. It's not quite fast enough to be a club bangin' hit, but...I'd bet some money somebody screws wit it and turns it into one. Shoot, if I had the equipment, knowledge and skill I'd remix it. Haha. I want to be a D.J. I think that would be some crazy cool shit. D.J. K. or D.J. Kandy, maybe D.J. K.B. ... You know, whatever. Haha. We'll see, we'll see...

I guess that's enough.
--KBarnes

"...My neck, my wrists, my ears is froze..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home