** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Miss You? Always. Need You? No.

Well kids. I've came to the realization that I do not need him anymore. I don't need the things he gives me or the pain he brings me. I just need to be over it.

Don't get me wrong. I love the kid. I always will. But, right now...That's just not what I need. I don't need someone to belittle me. I don't need someone constantly reminding me that I need to grow up. I don't need someone there to kick me when I'm down. I don't need the asshole/honest quality possessed by him. That's the truth.

So here I am. I'm finally going to be me again. Things are going to be good. And if it comes back around, after both, BOTH, of us have changed...then so be it. In the mean time, I'm free game and I'm looking for someone who can like me right now...not after I grow up. Now.

And things are looking really good for me. I'm optimistic again. Screw being a pessimistic bitch and hating life.

I'm not looking for pity parties. But I know some who are.
I'm looking for me. For happiness. For success.
And I'll find it.

The End.
--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home