** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stick the Knife in.

And gouge out my heart.

I miss your hugs.
I miss your cuddling.
I miss knowing you're always there for me.
I miss the love we made.
I miss the love we had.
I miss washing the dishes.
I miss kissing you goodnight.
I miss taking showers with you.
I miss getting griped at.
I miss knowing how much you care.
I miss the smell of your apartment.

But most of all. I miss you.

I wish I had an idea of how you felt. What you wanted. What you thought we could be. I wish I did. Because then I'd know and I would either try harder or forget trying at all. I hate how I like to break down at random times and just cry. Just sob. Just snot all over the place. I hate how pathetic I get when I think about you. How the thought of you taking me back in your arms makes me melt. God, I miss you.

But there is so much more to my pain. You have moved on. You have moved on to someone younger. Someone who gets to you in ways I never could. And it hurts terribly to know she's in, what once was, my place. To know she gets to be by your side at night. I hope she cherishes it like I do. I hope she makes you happier then I did. I hope she satisfies you on so many levels. I hope she makes you happy. Because. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. And sadly, no matter how bad it hurts, that's still all I want for you.

Damn me. I wish I was bitter. I wish I could hate you. But here I sit. Loving you just like we're happy and together again. If only it was that simple. If only dreams came true.

--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home