** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Starting It Up. On Mo' 'Gain.

Well, my MySpace blog has been being read by everybody that I know. And honestly sometimes they don't need to know everything. So here I am. Back over here. Hiding, you could say. But at least here, it's okay for me to blog...because that's what this is about. And I can do it as much as I want and it's whatev. So here goes........

Hm...My life. It's a funny thing. I've decided God works in the most mysterious/mischievious/wonderful ways. He has a great sense of humor. That, I've found, is VERY true. And I don't really care what anyone says about it. I'm finding out that I'm meant for something big. Maybe that's saying too much? Naw, I don't think so. God has me in this place, in this time, for a reason. I'm going to figure it out and show him he made a great choice. Shoot, he already thinks he did...Why shouldn't I?

Right now I'm getting over a break up. The relationship ended 4 days before the big 6 month anniversary. And it has been hard. I've had to fall down a lot, and by a lot I mean a WHOLE F-ING LOT. I've had my ass handed back to me a few times after it was pummled. Yeah. It's been a shitty deal. But here I am. Still going strong. I'm kind of dumb though, I really thought that me and the ex would be getting back together soon. But we're not. I'm sincerely letting it all go because I'm tired of wishing/hoping/dreaming and having it shatter in front of me. If we get back together weeks/months/years from now then it will have been worth it. But I can NOT, any longer, go on hoping that love for me will be professed and we'll live happily ever after. I've got to keep my eyes peeled. He may have just been the introduction...but to that, I say, He was a wonderful intro and the next guy (whether it's him again or not) has a LOT to live up to. Gosh, I sincerely love that kid. Always - Forever.

So let me stop being a hopeless romantic for a while. I'm doing good these days. I'm going to his show tonight. (Of course he's in a band! Hahaha) I love those bass players! And I'm really excited about it. I hope it goes incredibly. I look really freakin' hot right now. I hope he notices. I am so kniving.

Anyways. If you want to get in touch with me I've got an email. kbarnes325@hotmail.com
And I've got a myspace. www.myspace.com/kbarnes

Ch-Ch-Check IT Out!
--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home