** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh the Weekend...

So it was a wild and crazy weekend full of road trips and things of that nature. I truly did enjoy it though. At one point I was driving as sheets of rain fell upon Kel's Cavelier and couldn't see neither of the lines. Then I exited and didn't even know it. It was great fun. We even got hailed on. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We were in Denton on I35 creepin' at 10 mph. You don't get to do that every day.

:: David ::
Everybody who takes the time to listen to my story says, give it up. Thus, that relationship is OVER with. It's a shame I enjoyed what I had with him. Another shame, other then his pathological lying, he could have been the man of my dreams. Whatever. I'm sure there's someone even better then him out there waiting for me. I didn't even have enough time to "fall in love" with him. Though, it's sad to say I don't think I could have ever even got to that point. I was so much in lust there was no room for love. I don't think I ever felt an inkling of love when I was with him. Sure I "liked" him, but there was no love...none at all. So now, I'm single as ever, yet again.

:: Tattoo ::
Oh my goodness. My tattoo is so hot. Hahahaha. I'm so proud of it. Everybody needs to get one. Go out today and DO IT.

:: School ::
OH MY GAWD. I'm so ready to be done with this BS. The second week of May I'm going to N.C. to live with my Sister for the Summer. I'm going to work and hustle hard. Then I'm going to come back to Texas around Fall for school. Where? Good question. It's lookin' like I might play the CJC game for a semester or two. Why? Because I don't want to stay at Angelo. I don't really know where I want to go. CJC is way cheaper. I need to save money to get to Dallas. We're talking by 2007 I'm going to have an apartment up there. I'm going to go insane if I don't get there. Fo Real.

"...I'm icy, so icy..."

--KBarnes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home