** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Question Mark?

Whoa. So I cleaned up my Friends on MySpace. I got rid of some random things and then I cleaned up people, people I'm not quite ready to be friends with.

Seriously, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. That's not my intention. But I'm too obsessed with MySpace. I sit and I check and I check and look for differences and check. It's so stupid. I'd much rather just not be friends and spare myself the pain of bulletins and blogs. I mean, it's not like I'm mad at the person or anything it's just me getting over stuff. I don't need to be friends on MySpace to be friends in person, that is just odd.

And I hate how they jumped to conclusions and suddenly hate me. That's weird, because I wasn't out to hurt them in the beginning. I guess I didn't realize how seriously people took myspace. How seriously I took myspace. Lame. Very, very Lame.

It's like either way you go, you piss somebody off.
MySpace is straight Gangsta Gay.
Yep.
--Kandy

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its not like that. no one hates you. you just did some really awful things. and people reacted. i love you. and things between me and the little one arent like that. its not the same. i miss it. but i cant deal with it anymore. there are some things you need to deal with. and grow up. mature a little bit. take responsibility for your actions and the way you treat people. golden rule? but its all good. i miss the dinners. and the dishes being clean. and the apartment being clean. i liked you living here. i just cant handle the childishness. i dont want or need you to be anyhting for me. but i need you to be more responsible. i would love to live with you again. it was fun. we were a team. it was neat. i could do it again. but now, WE need to learn and grow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home