** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cut Throat K-B.

I'm just fucking fed up.
I'm fed up with your bullshit.
I'm fed up with being sucked back in.
I'm fed up that I let myself be sucked in.
I'm fed up that with this pain.
I'm fed up.
I'm just fucking fed up.

We're not together.
You're right.
I'm single.
I hoped I would have a good friend out of the deal though.
But you know what.
We can't even be friends.
BECAUSE OF ME. ???
Bullshit.
We can't be friends because you won't let us be friends.
You can't even talk to me to my face anymore.
That's more bullshit.

I'm not sad.
I'm not mad.
And I'm damn sure not asking for anybody's fucking pity.
But I'm done.

If you want me for anything.
Friendship.
Love.
Trust.
Fun.
You can call me.
We can talk.

I'm here.
But it may not be long.
I'm not waiting for you anymore.
But I still desire you in my life.
That's what I've decided.
That's what's best for me.

Figure out the problem.
Formulate a solution.
And solve that shit.

But don't just "not want to deal with it."
That's a pussy way out.
You really pissed me off.
If you couldn't tell.
Now you know.

--Kandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home