** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

On a less bitter note...

I'm not really sure what's going on.
I really am not.
I know what I want.
But I question what you want.
Do you even know?
I know.
You should too.
And when you do.
You should tell me.
So I can keep giving this my all and more.
Or I can give up and move on.

I don't want to.
But if it comes down to it.
I can.
Because I'm stronger then that.
True.

I wish you could read my heart.
Word for word.
I wish you could see exactly what you mean to me.
I wish I could show you that.
Because I know, sometimes I don't.
And it's not that I don't mean to...
It's just I don't.
You have to know.
You'll have to see it in my eyes.
These eyes are only for you.
Find it there.
Let me take your face in my hands and kiss you.
Deeply.
Find it there.
Whatever you do,
Just come find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home