** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

An Old Feeling Anew...

Nice.
I like this.
I Feel everything I had before again.
A weight has been lifted.
The truth is out.
I feel almost, free.
But, I also feel like I lost something.
I just have to realize that my loss was a gain.
But that's hard.
HA.
So is life.
And bitching doesn't make it any better.
So stop it.

:: The Job ::
WHoa. Things are still going good. Me and a Coworker and some of her friends hung out yesterday and hit up Down Town Fort Worth. Good times were had. And the best meal ever. At no expense to me. Which was phenominal. :) A big thanks goes out to Roy. And then we played some poker. Damn it. I lost all my chips...Life on the streets. It's crazy. Haha.

:: The Music ::
Ohhhhhh My. I might have rounded up a radio gig. Um yeah, I know. Networking is another phenominal thing. Everyone should do it. On the reals life is getting a LOT better. Amazing.

:: Over All ::
I've got a new outlook on everything. And I'm smiling, and more importantly, it's genuine. The pieces are falling into the puzzle perfectly. I'm putting it together insanely quickly. And I've got some wonderful friends who have my back.
When you put your mind to something.
When you want it with all your heart.
You get it.
Just don't miss your opportunities when they arise.
And never let a good one walk out the door.

--Kandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home