** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Friday, April 28, 2006

What is Real. What is Fake.

Was it real, the way my heart melted?
Were the good times the best, like they felt?
When did it all fall apart?
Is it mainly my fault?
Can I find us again?
Can I find me again?
Will anyone make me smile as genuinely as you did?
Will my heart ache like this everytime the truth strikes?
Will it hurt like this everytime I know she's making you happy?
Did I find the real truth?
How bad did I hurt you?
Are we lost, lost forever?
Is this a limited time situation?
Will I soon turn into a limited time offer?
How much longer can I take this?

What I had was real.
What I was, was fake.
I don't like who I am right now.
So that needs work.
But it sucks that I can't do it with you by my side.
Not because it can't be done.
But because this is something I need to do on my own.
Oh, and I will.
I learn.
I hear.
I remember.
But I'm selfish.
And I know that.
I want you.
That won't change any time soon.
I think deep down you want me.
The me you used to see.
The one you liked in the first place.
I need to get her back.
And I will.
Yes.
--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home